Write For Us
We welcome new contributors that are able to motivate and educate people looking for information about foot health and running. If you’re interested in submitting us a guest post, take this chance and contribute your ideas to FixYourWalk.
Guidelines For Submission
Read the following guidelines to what our standard is and what you should avoid making in your guest post.
- Informative And Related Content: We only accept high-quality and relevant content.
- Article Length: We recommend that your word count is from 800 – 1000 words. Remember to write your post in blog style, which means that you have to divide it into small paragraphs.
- Be Original: By sending your guest post to us, you agree that you’re not going to publish it on other sites. We also do not accept duplicated articles from other websites. We only accept fresh content and your article must be 100% unique.
- No sales pitches: All guest posts contain self-promotion or product launches and promotion are unacceptable.
- References: You can take information from the Internet but make sure these scientific claims are credible and reputable sources. Please include the original study in your article as well.
If you are interested in guest posting, please send an email to patrickgreerfyw [at] gmail [dot] com.